What we're looking for
We are growing and we need to incorporate a junior fullstack developer full time and remote, fluent in C# (.NET) language for the back-end and TypeScript for the frontend (Angular), with the ability to work in an agile environment with multidisciplinary experts.
- Develop new product functionalities in an agile way according to the indications of the engineering team.
- Implementation and management of databases in the cloud with the guidance of our engineers.
- Define and develop automated tests to ensure the quality of the platform.
- Support the frontend and backend team in the definition and development of automated tests.
- Collaborate in the gathering of requirements for the implementation of new modules and functionalities.
- Management and improvement of existing procedures.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve medium and short term objectives.
- Qualification: Higher degree in Computer Science/ Web development/ Apps. Computer engineering, telecommunications or similar.
- Experience working with C# (.NET), TypeScript (Angular) and object oriented programming.
- Experience working with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB...).
- Working proficiency in English B2 (desirable)
- Proactive, team player and fast learner.
We will value positively
- Version control (Git).
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.